R2S PATHWAYS, a retention model program, creates educational communities that provide intensive support and services guiding students on their pathway to completion, career, and/or transition to college. R2S PATHWAYS focuses on the student’s journey and breaking down barriers to completion by empowering students to drive their success and possibilities for achieving self-sufficiency and reaching their education and career goals.
Because SDCE cares about students’ health and safety, currently all R2S PATHWAYS services are provided remotely or online. For more information, please email CER2SPATHWAYS@sdccd.edu.
Rising to Success PATHWAYS Program Requirements
- Must be enrolled in an SDCE CTE course or program
- Schedule a remote/online program eligibility appointment (must meet program eligibility based on targeted student groups; income; or basic needs)
- Complete required intake assessments and enrollment forms
- Attend an online R2S orientation
- Complete an SDCE program orientation (as applicable) and Student Education Plan
- Complete College and Career Readiness (CC&R) course
- Commit to actively participating in your success!
Be CAREER READY! Join R2S PATHWAYS
- Join the R2S PATHWAYS community
- Earn a job training certificate in as little as six (6) months
- Textbooks, school supplies, program and class materials included
- Transportation assistance for approved program activities
- Explore career opportunities in paid apprenticeship or internship opportunities
- Career Services (job search and placement)
- Transition to college
Rising to Success PATHWAYS is located at SDCE’s Cesar Chavez and Educational Cultural Complex campuses.
Apply here for R2S PATHWAYS today!
Students must have an email to apply and participate in R2S PATHWAYS at SDCE. If you do not have an active email, sign-up for a free gmail account here
Instructions For Filling Out R2S Pathways PDF Forms
- Make sure you have DOWNLOADED the form and open it in ADOBE ACROBAT (NOT in Internet Browser). If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, please download it for free at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Fill out the form with your information.
Ready to Submit?
- Click “SUBMIT” on form
- Select how you would like to send the email and click “CONTINUE”
- An email box with pop up with the form already attached. Make sure you click the send button!
If you have any questions, please email the R2S PATHWAYS team at CER2SPATHWAYS@sdccd.edu
- R2S Enrollment and Student Forms
- R2S PATHWAYS Intake Form
- R2S PATHWAYS Action Plan
- R2S PATHWAYS Direct Support Request Form
- R2S PATHWAYS Needs Assessment