The San Diego College Promise program is your pathway to high-quality education and career training. Imagine the possibilities!
Now accepting San Diego Promise Applications for Fall 2017
College Promise Applications due by February 15, 2017.
PROMISE STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE
- FREE tuition
- Up to $750 in grants for textbooks and related instructional supplies
- One-on-One counseling sessions and academic support
ELIGIBILITY FOR COLLEGE PROMISE
- Must be a California resident for tuition purposes or have attended a California high school for three years
- Complete a San Diego Promise application by February 15, 2017
- Complete a Fall 2017 application for admission to City, Mesa, or Miramar college at https://studentweb.sdccd.edu/
- Complete a 2017-18 financial aid (FAFSA) or Dream Act application at https://fafsa.ed.gov/ or https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
- Complete an online orientation for City, Mesa, or Miramar college
- Take English and math assessments to determine the best English and math course for you
- Maintain 2.0 grade point average through high school graduation
- Earn high school diploma or equivalent by June 30, 2017