The Safety and Facility Committee promotes campus safety, security and emergency preparedness to ensure a safe and secure learning and working environment for the campus community.
The Committee provides a venue to discuss facility planning and improvement.
- Update and implement an annual plan that is integrated with the Strategic Plan
- Maintain a proactive approach to promote campus safety and emergency preparedness
- Facilitate relevant training as requested or required
- Vice President, Administrative Services, Chair
- Faculty (2-3) to include 1 from StudentServices
- Campus Deans (2)
- DSPS (1)
- Facilities Supervisor
- Campus Office Managers (All)
- Classified (1)
- SDCCD Risk Manager or designee
- SDCCD Campus Police (1)
- Associated Students (1)
This committee meets the fourth Thursday of the month, and additionally as needed.