The Curriculum Committee supports the development and implementation of curriculum to fulfill the educational needs of San Diego Continuing Education's diverse student population and the community served.
- Support development of curriculum via review and approval of new and revised course outlines and program
- Provide templates, guidelines, and related curricular information to faculty and staff
- Support District-wide efforts to continually improve instruction and curriculum
- Post regular reports/minutes of Curriculum Committee meetings/activities
- Vice President, Instruction
- Faculty from each program appointed by the Academic Senate
- Classified (1)
The Academic Senate Curriculum Committee membership appoints the chair.
This committee meets once each month at a regularly scheduled time.