The San Diego California Adult Education Program (CAEP) Committee ensures collaboration and transparency among stakeholders. The committee will take into consideration the integration between the CAEP Committee plan and other institutional plans, including program review, strategic planning and accreditation action plans.
- Oversee implementation of the plan outlined for CAEP funding
- Consider integrated planning efforts with other organizational plans including program review, strategic planning and accreditation action plans
- Vice President, Instructional Services
- Vice President, Student Services
- Vice President, Administrative Services
- All program chairs/co-program chairs that have been elected or appointed during the academic year (total will vary based on number of faculty serving as co-chairs)
- Deans (8)
- Special Projects Manager
- Academic Senate (2) members appointed by the senate
- Classified Senate (2) members appointed by the senate
The Vice President of Instructional Services or the Vice President of Student Services, and the faculty member appointed by the Academic Senate shall serve as co-chairs.
This committee meets as needed. For more information on the SDAERC please visit: https:/organization/special-projects-and-grants/sdaerc