In accordance with San Diego Continuing Education (SDCE) mission and core goals, the Access, Retention and Completion Committee (ARCC) serves in an advisory capacity to support SDCE planning, and reaching institutionwide strategic enrollment objectives. ARCC provides evidenced-based recommendations that contribute to student access, recruitment, retention and completion rates of all students.
ARCC is a cooperative effort where representatives from constituent groups across SDCE work to set the tone for the student experience from application and access, through completion and success.
- Review on-going institution-wide enrollment trends, activities and initiatives
- Evaluate changes to student enrollment patterns, retention and completions rates
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to inform recommendations
- Support the development of institution-wide enrollment goals
- Assess, and make recommendations on student support strategies that enhance student access, retention, and goal completion
- Analyze and make recommendations on student diversity enrollment trends
- Review and make recommendations on San Diego Continuing Education procedures, and practices that impact access, retention and completion
- Vice President, Instruction
- Vice President, Student Services
- Vice President, Administrative Services
- Deans (2)
- Special Projects Manager
- Student Services Supervisor (1)
- Faculty (4) to represent the interests of all programs, not individual programs
- Classified (4)
- Associated Students (1)
One administrator and one faculty member serve as co-chairs.
This committee meets once each month at a regularly scheduled time.