The Healthcare Careers program includes training courses for:
- Personal Care Assistant/Caregiver
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Assistant (Rehabilitative)
- Home Health Aide
- Food Preparation for Health Care Professionals
Healthcare Careers SLOs
- A program graduate will be able to apply the knowledge gained from the CNA course to pass the California state written and practical certification examination.
- A program graduate will be able to efficiently identify a patient change of condition and effectively communicate such changes to the nurse.
- A program graduate will have the skills to assess patient vital signs and possess a knowledgeable difference between normal and abnormal.
Program Dean & Resident Site Dean Chavez Campus
Cesar Chavez Campus
1960 National Ave.
San Diego CA 92113-2116