Prepares students for the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification exam. Cisco has transformed its certificate program by streamlining and updating topics to better align with employer needs. SDCE, as a Cisco Networking Academy partner, has integrated these new topics into our programs to ensure student success.
Students learn networking fundamentals and advanced concepts with hands-on practice and simulations to develop skills in managing routers and switches. You will learn:
- Routing, switching, network applications, protocols, and services
- Network security concepts
- Cisco IOS command and configuration
- Install, operate, configure IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- VPN and IPsec concepts
Receive the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certificate by completing three courses:
- COMP 600 Introduction to Networking
- COMP 601 Routing and Switching Essentials (CCNA2)
- COMP 602 Local Area Network (LAN) Design
The three courses are sequential and each must be completed successfully in order to transfer to the next module. The Networking Academy provides web-based content, online assessment, student performance tracking, hands-on lab, support and preparation for CCNA certification.