A free, five-minute timed certification process has you key text from unfamiliar material. A maximum of five errors is allowed. International rules specify two points off your gross score for each error. If successful, you’ll immediately receive an original certificate of validation.
- Six timings on three unfamiliar tests during each session
- The minimum speed is 25 Net Words A Minute (NWAM)
- You will be given one original certificate
- A valid picture ID is required
- You must complete an application prior to the test either online or on the first visit to the facility to receive a CSID number
- The CSID number along with your picture ID will be given to the instructor before you take your test
- No appointment necessary
- Arrive 30 minutes early
- Please expect to stay 1-2 hours to register, complete the test, and receive your certificate.
- Testing will not be administered if you arrive more than 15 minutes after posted test time
No testing the first and last weeks of the semester. Fall 2019 tests are available between Sept 8 - Jan 18.
Fall 2019 Keyboarding Test schedule: