Welcome to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Newly established in February of 2016, the purpose of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness at San Diego Continuing Education (SDCE) is to provide leadership in developing a comprehensive, integrated program of planning, assessment and institutional research that assists SDCE in achieving its mission and goals.
What We Do
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness encourages and supports:
- Evidence-based planning and decision-making
- Improvements in student learning, student services, and administrative processes
- Collaboration and coordination in order to make the best use of limited resources and achieve maximum effectiveness
- Communicating institutional and educational effectiveness efforts to internal and external audiences
We are members of the Research and Planning (RP) Group for the California Community Colleges, and our work is guided by the Association for Institutional Research (AIR) Code of Ethics and Professional Practices and the American Evaluation Association Guiding Principles for Evaluators.
- Michelle Fischthal, Dean email@example.com
- Jessica Luedtke, Research and Planning Analyst firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy Cortes, Research Associate email@example.com
- Debi King, Administrative Technician firstname.lastname@example.org
SDCE OIE Newsletter