The Safety and Facility Committee promotes campus safety, security and emergency preparedness to ensure a safe and secure learning and working environment for the campus community.
The Committee provides a venue to discuss facility planning and improvement.
- Update and implement an annual plan that is integrated with the Strategic Plan
- Maintain a proactive approach to promote campus safety and emergency preparedness
- Facilitate relevant training as requested or required
- Vice President, Administrative Services, Chair
- Faculty (2-3) to include 1 from StudentServices
- Campus Deans (2)
- DSPS (1)
- Facilities Supervisor
- Campus Office Managers (All)
- Classified Professional (1)
- SDCCD Risk Manager
- SDCCD Campus Police (1)
- Associated Students (1)
This committee meets at a regularly scheduled time every other month in September, November, February, and April, with a potential meeting in May as determined by the committee at the April meeting.