The Marketing Advisory Committee maximizes the institutions visibility as an important educational and community resource as well as dissemination of relevant information. The committee is responsible for providing guidance and support for both internal and external initiatives and communication strategies that enhance the reputation and mission of San Diego Continuing Education.
- Ensure marketing activities are aligned with best interests and strategic priorities
- Review and recommend marketing strategies which promote programs, courses and services
- Contribute to the activities and projects affecting communications, and branding of San Diego Continuing Education both oncampus and in the community
- Provide input, review and assistance in the development of graphic design and promotional materials, such as: templates, fliers, postcards, e-marketing, apps, social media, web or print campaigns
- Provide input, review and assistance of the San Diego Continuing Education website that best reflects its desired image and marketing needs
- Assists in developing marketing strategies for campus stakeholders and serves a critical role in fostering a free exchange of creative ideas and solutions.
- Provide input, review and assistance in the development and review of the San Diego Continuing Education brand.
- Build community consensus and promote effective communication and collaboration in planning and implementing marketing initiatives
- Vice President, Instruction, Co-chair
- Public Information Officer, Co-chair
- Dean (1)
- Faculty (1) from each Academic Program
- Supervisory (1)
- Classified (2)
- Graphic Artist/Photographer
- Web Developer
This committee meets once each month at a regularly scheduled time. Meetings/work may be virtual or face-to-face.