The Associated Student Body Committee is comprised of representation from San Diego Continuing Education faculty, administration, staff, and students.
- Serve an advisory function
- Provide coordination, guidance, communication, and leadership for the active Associated Student Body at each campus.
- Promote the interests and welfare of the students and the campus community
- Dean, Student Affairs, Chair
- ASB Advisors (All)
- Classified (2)
- Associated Students (1) from each campus
This committee meets once each month during the fall and spring semesters.