The San Diego Adult Education Regional Consortium (SDAERC) ensures collaboration and transparency among stakeholders. The committee will take into consideration the integration between the Adult Education Block Grant Committee plan and other plans, including program review, strategic planning and accreditation action plans.
- Oversee implementation of the plan outlined for AEBG funding
- Consider integrated planning efforts with other organizational plans including program review, strategic planning and accreditation action plans
- Vice President, Instruction
- Vice President, Student Services
- Vice President, Administration
- All program chairs/co-program chairs that have been elected or appointed during the academic year (total will vary based on number of faculty serving as co-chairs)
- Deans (8)
- Special Projects Manager
- Academic Senate (2) members appointed by the senate
- Classified Senate (2) members appointed by the senate
A voting member may appoint a designee.
Vice President, Instruction or the Vice President of Student Services, and the faculty member appointed by the Academic Senate shall serve as co-chairs.
This committee meets once each month at a regularly scheduled time.