Examples of jobs you may be qualified for after completion of this program:
- Computer Programmer $37.62/hr.
- Computer Support Specialist $23.01/hr.
- Computer Specialist $38.75/hr.
Salary information is based on hourly, monthly, or annual estimates from the State of California Employment Development Department.
875 hours. Attend 25 hours per week for 36 weeks.You’ll get a strong base of skills that will be the foundation to help you build several, different amazing careers in the computer industry. With the increased use of computers, there aren’t many job paths that offer as much diverse opportunity. You will learn:
- Windows Desktop O/S Configuration and Administration
- Windows Server O/S Configuration and Administration
- Linux OS as Server Platform
- Webservers (Apache, IIS)
- Encryption Techniques for files and file systems
- TCP/IP Network Basics and Security
- SQL Server and ASP.net
- MySQL and PHP
- PERL Scripting Language
- E-mail systems
Recommended pre-admission skills include reasonable keyboarding skills; understanding of the Windows Operating System and Internet basics, plus file management skills.