Cyber Threat and Response and Cybersecurity Analyst Programs
Examples of jobs you may be qualified for after completion of this program:
|Information Security Analysts||$30-45/hr.|
|Network and Computer Systems Administrators||$24-37/hr.|
|Computer User Support Specialists||$16-27/hr.|
These certificate programs will teach cybersecurity architecture and tools. Students will use tools and guidelines to build a set of security policies and procedures. Students will also design a layered security architecture and analyze it for flaws. Students use industry standards for software security. The review, selection, and assembly of tools for performing threat and incident management will also be covered.
- Cybersecurity architecture
- Info security framework
- Remediation of identity and access management issues.
- Common exploits used to compromise identity
- Data analytics to determine appropriate compensating controls
- Defense-in-depth to secure networks and systems.
- Secure coding as a part of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Common cybersecurity tools & technologies
Receive both certificates by completing three courses:
|COMP 655 Cyber Threat and Vulnerability|
|COMP 656 Cyber Incident Response|
|COMP 657 Cyber Security Architecture|