Examples of jobs you may be qualified for after completion of this program:
- Auto Body Painter Helper $15/hr.
Salary information is based on hourly, monthly, or annual estimates from the State of California Employment Development Department.
900 hours. Attend 25 hours per week for 36 weeks.
In this Job Training/Certificate Program, learn how to:
- Remove and install auto body panels, parts, and glass
- Prepare a vehicle for paint, detail work, and use high transfer paint equipment
- Use and maintain hand and power auto tools
- Communicate effectively and professionally on the job, and apply work ethics
- Follow industry safety practices and procedures
Teaching is based on industry standards developed by I-CAR (Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair), and you can choose to specialize in either auto body repair or paint, or both.