If you are 18 or older and a resident of California, you may attend classes. If you are under 18 and a high school graduate, married, or in the military, and a resident of California, you may also attend. Contact Student Services if you have questions about attending classes. Regulations set by USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) prohibit individuals in the U.S. with an F-1, B-1 or B-2 (visitor) visa, or with a border crossing card from attending Continuing Education classes.
Registration is easy and classes are free. For general classes, students must take a test to placed into the correct level class. Choose a location that is close to you and visit during the registration times shown below with each campus.
For Citizenship classes, simply go to class when the class meets and register in class.
For computer labs and special classes, simply go to class when the class meets and register in class.
Intermediate and advanced VESL classes require assessment at ESL levels 5-7 prior to enrollment.
CE at Mesa College7350 Armstrong Place
San Diego CA 92111
Registration, Room 201
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Monday, Tuesday: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
César E. Chávez Campus1901 Main Street
San Diego, CA 92113
Registration, Room 107
- Monday,Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Monday,Tuesday: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Educational Cultural Complex4343 Ocean View Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92113
Registration, Room 113
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Monday, Tuesday: 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Mid-City Campus3792 Fairmount Ave.
San Diego, CA 92105
Registration, Room 123
- Monday and Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Monday and Wednesday: 5:15 PM - 8:00 PM
North City CampusMiramar College location
10440 Black Mountain Road
San Diego, CA 92126
Registration, Room A-104
- Tuesday - Thursday: 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Monday - Thursday: 5:15 PM - 7:00 PM
West City Campus3249 Fordham Street
San Diego, CA 92110
- Monday: 8:15 AM - NOON, Room 121
- Tuesday: 8:15 AM - NOON, Room 127
- Monday: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM, Room 121
- Tuesday: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM, Room 127